Tuesday, October 31, 2006

People I met

I met so many amazing people along the way and one of my biggest regrets is not having my camera as handy in the evenings with them as I did during the day at all the sights. Here are a few photos I promised I would post. To all of you who I don't have photos with - I hope the rest of your trip is amazing and maybe I'll bump into you again soon!















These are the guys I had my first big adventure with... Looking for our hostel and accidentally stumbling across the Vatican instead. This is us out to dinner in a palazzo near Campo di Fiori in Rome. Thanks guys! I had so much fun with you! And Scott and Dana - see you in Balmain!




Ok - he's not a person, but he followed us on our walk so far and was so happy to be a friend that he had to make it onto the blog.


Spanish Steps.


Ok - I don't know this couple, but the got married in front of this huge crowd on the Spanish Steps and this was them posing for photos. Incredible.



Some of us from the great hostel I stayed in in Nice. We had this huge group going at one point and this is the last of us. And yes, Kirsty at the back does have spaghetti in her hair. Don't ask.


This is my friend Jasmine who I really miss now that she has gone back to the States. We travelled Nice and back to Paris together and had an awesome time! This is her on the train to Paris. She spent a lot of the time laughing at me for being a wuss about the train going 300km per hour.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 am, November 03, 2006, Blogger Jazzytraveler said...

I MISS YOU TOO JENNY!!!! I can't believe we're not chatting over...god damnit I can never remember the name of those drinks...KIRS(!!!) anymore. Yes! hahahahha. I'm so glad we met, roaming the streets of Paris and talking in smokey bars late into the night was really a great way to end my trip. x Jas

 
At 3:08 pm, November 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, it's Anne!!! Sounds like you're continuing to have such a great time!!! I'm SO excited (after reading your e-mail)that you say you'll be back jan or feb-YIPEEEE!!! But make sure it's before feb 3rd because that's Sarah's wedding (oh and Lee's too, he, he!!!)Can't wait to read more about your adventures, keep the updates coming!!! Love you lots xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home