Thursday, January 25, 2007

Winter Wonderland

As promised yesterday, here are the photos of what I found when I left my house yesterday morning. I was the most excited person in London I think - you should have seen me! I took about 100 photos. Unfortunately because of London's lack of light this time of year and me shivering in the freezing temperature, it was hard to get nice clear shots. But here are a couple. Oh yeah, and they were mostly taken around where I live in Greenwich.

This is the view just outside my front door

And looking down into the courtyard


The street in front of my house - the Thames is just over that fence.


No description necessary!


The Royal Naval College grounds.


The entrance to Greenwich park





And streets around Greenwich - how funny is this!



This is Southwark Cathederal near where I work



As you can see it started to melt later that morning. But they say there's plenty more to come:)

4 Comments:

At 5:19 am, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jen,
looks absolutely gorgeous! bet you're loving it, even if you ARE freezing your ass off! =)
miss you heaps,
naomi xox

 
At 6:42 am, January 25, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

Na! I've been loving the photos of your little ones! (Keep em coming!)They are soooo you and Luke.

 
At 7:17 am, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your excitement of the snow all around you. Pics are great, love the 'Smsrt Car' looking glum, great fun! Take care and keep warm. Hope to see you 03/02.
love Sue

 
At 9:08 am, January 26, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

Yep - I'll be in Leicester for Mark's birthday from the 3rd of Feb, so I'll definitely see you then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home