Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Australia Day... and some news from London

Ok, first things first - Happy Australia Day!! A funny thing happens when you spend a significant amount of time overseas. You become reeeeeeeally patriotic! Not that I wasn't before, but today I'm overly so. So tonight I am off to a bar in Clapham (one of the Aussie dominated areas of London) with a swag of Australian expats who are determined to celebrate. Should be fun, and we may even annoy some more poms (don't mention the cricket!).

Secondly I have some other rather cool news. I have just been offered a job as Studio Manager for a great digital marketing agency in central London. For those who didn't know, this is what I was doing in Sydney before I left, so its perfect for the career - London experience. They are called Outside Line (www.outsideline.co.uk) and they seem like really cool guys. So I guess that means I'm staying here much longer than I originally thought! I'll try and come back for a holiday in the next few months though.

And that's about it for now. Have a great long weekend and I'll hopefully be in contact with you all soon.

x

1 Comments:

At 7:23 am, January 01, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Build Traffic!
Here is an old rule! If you want to be really successful in affiliate marketing, you ought to drive traffic to your website. The more visitors to the website, the higher the probability of click through. Many affiliate guides forget to mention that it is always prudent to build traffic first and then consider affiliate marketing. There is no magic potion. If there is no traffic, there are no profits. Don’t worry, if you haven’t got hordes of visitors, even a few visitors will do initially. Once these visitors start trickling down the web drain, you can place banners and advertising in appropriate places to get the results. A good affiliate marketer doesn’t care about the number of clicks but on the average number of clicks per visitor.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home