Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blog Update

Nothing huge to tell you all, just that I've updated the blog slightly to reflect the fact that I'm now living in London longer term than I expected when I left Australia 6 months ago. If you missed the last post, I'm now living in London and working as a Studio Manager. I'm absolutely loving it and its all happened so easily for me. I'm really starting to get into living in this amazing city.

I love the constant buzz and the incredible history. I love that Europe is its backyard and that there is always something happening around the corner from wherever you are. Yes, it is uncomfortably cold ALL THE TIME at the moment, but I'm told spring is fantastic here and that summer is worth the wait.

Its funny, I'd heard a lot of doom and gloom about living in London before I got here, but really I haven't felt that way at all. Yes in January it gets dark at 4pm. Its cold. Its wet. And the people can be incredibly rude and pushy. But when I got here in August the days were extremely long, and this is the trade off for short days in January. Yes its cold and wet, but it snows sometimes and that's magical! And people in any big city can be rude, but there are some really nice people here as well. I've had a fairly even experience with this I think.

I have some more photos to upload too. I just have to remember to bring my USB cable to work with me and we'll be in business.

Hope you are all well. Would love to hear from you! I'm planning a holiday back for a few weeks in August so keep that in mind:) Was great to see photos of Sarah and Lee's wedding from a couple of weeks ago too - thanks Rinnie!

Must go - I'm starving!

xx

2 Comments:

At 3:01 pm, February 16, 2007, Blogger Jazzytraveler said...

I'm totally jealous! I don't care if it's cold, wet and grumpy, I would absolutely love to be there! I can't wait until I get the chance to live abroad. Maybe I'll come to London and hangout with you...

 
At 9:44 am, February 19, 2007, Blogger Jen said...

Yay! Definitely come and hang out here - I know you have a ticket waiting...! You should come in the summer. Would be so much fun to have you here:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home